Last amended February 8th, 2018.
Welcome to Logiprice.com, a SaaS platform by SkuLogy Llc.
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2.HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
5.WHEN TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT
6.INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
9.DON'T WANT TO GIVE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect personal information about you from various sources:
- Information provided by you
You do not need to provide us with any personal information in order to visit the Website. However, certain Services do require that you register for a Logiprice account and, by doing so, you will provide us with certain personal information:
- Essential Information: When you register any kind of Logiprice account, you will need to provide the following:
- valid email address
- password you have never used and will never use with other services than Logiprice
- a username
- billing name as it appears on your payment card
- credit card number (WE DO NOT RECEIVE THIS)
- credit card expiration date
- billing country
- billing zip-code
- Additional Information: You may choose, at your discretion, or have to choose, to provide additional information to use some of our services - for example:
Any information you do provide may be deleted, edited, changed or amended by you at any time.
- phone number(s) to receive text notifications
- other email address(es) to receive notifications
- time during which you prefer not to receive any notification (called "sleep time")
- URL addresses of products your website
- URL address of your API for us to connect to
- preferred currency
- personal name to refer others
- spreadsheet listing your products, their price, name, and more
- full billing address (for invoices)
- Information from Correspondence: You will provide certain personal information if you contact us by email, use any of the webforms on the Platform, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
- Survey Information: If you participate in any survey, you will provide certain personal information as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
- Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Platform, or through the use of web analytic services. This information includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
- the reverse hostname and whois of your IP address if any
- the URL address of the website that you visited immediately prior to visiting our Website (commonly called "referrer")
- the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit, items you click, streaming or downloading content, uploading or posting content, leaving the Platform for another Website, or performing a search
- any search terms that you may enter on the website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device
- information collected through cookies and similar technology
- information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message
- information related to your prices, stock, sales, and the ones of your competitors
- Information from other sources
When you make a payment using third party features or services, such as Stripe, some information you provide to this third party may be collected and stored by Logiprice - for example the expiration date and zip-code of your card. The sensitive payment credentials provided to third parties, such as card number or passwords are never collected by Logiprice.
Logiprice does not access nor collect any private information from the Websites you request us to visit automatically by submitting their URL address(es) on our Platform, even when this website belongs to you.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Your email address, username and password are used to identify you when you log into the Platform.
- Your email address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account on the Platform.
- Your mail address is used to generate invoices.
- Your additional email address(es) and phone number(s) are used to send you notifications and will contain details about prices, inventory, and other information related to your use of the platform.
Your personal information is also used for the following general purposes:
- To operate and maintain your Logiprice account, and to provide you with access to the Website and use of the Applications and any Services that you may request from time to time.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyze the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To respond to you about any comment or inquiry you have submitted.
- To analyze the use of the Platform, and the people visiting the Website and using the Applications and Services, in order to improve Logiprice.
- To customize your use of the Platform and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
- For other purposes, provided we disclose this to you at the relevant time, and provided that you agree to the proposed use of your personal information.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- With your consent: We will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.
- When you enter an email address in a form on our website, or when you perform some actions related to an account, we may, and often do, send to the relevant email address some technical details related to the internet connection and browser you used to perform this action, such as for example your IP address, User-Agent, and approximate location. We send this information because we consider you have the right the know who entered your email address on the website, and who performed or attempted to perform actions related to your account.
- When you refer someone, we may send them your name, email address, and details about your current plan for our services.
- Service Providers: We may use certain reputable third parties, to provide us with certain specialized services related to the Platform. These third parties will have access to certain information about you, but only where this is necessary in order for those third parties to provide their services to us. Where we transfer personal information to these third parties, we ask and require these third parties to implement appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorized disclosure of personal information, and only to process personal information in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to provide their services to us. For example, all information we will send to an email address or phone number you provided will be transferred to our provider responsible for the delivery of the message, such as email forwarding provider or SMS API.
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Platform in order to create statistical information regarding the Platform and its use, which we may then share with third parties or make publicly available. However, none of this information would include any email address or other contact information, or anything that could be used to identify you individually, either online or in real life.
- If required by law: We will disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your personal information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Platform.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your personal information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of Logiprice, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
4. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
5. WHEN TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT BY ONLY USING THE RELEVANT FEATURE PROVIDED IN OUR PLATFORM, NO INFORMATION WILL BE DELETED and you can come back at any time using your login credentials. This feature only interrupts the subscription to the services we provide for a monthly fee and does not legally terminates your use of the Platform. IF YOU WISH TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT YOU MUST FIRST CANCEL THE SERVICES USING OUR FEATURE AND THEN EXPRESS THIS BY SENDING A TICKET FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.
You can terminate your account at any time. Please bear in mind that, if you terminate your account, the following information may NOT be deleted:
- URL addresses and all public information retrieved from the Websites you requested us to access
- Statistics related to the use of your account, including but not limited to, payments (for taxes and analysis purposes), or logs of actions you performed on the Platform.
If you require to terminate your account, we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your personal information in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate reason for doing so.
6. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Logiprice is not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Platform and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person who is under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such data, please notify us immediately using the electronic forms provided at this address: https://logiprice.com/contact .
9. DON'T WANT TO GIVE US YOUR INFORMATION?
END OF THE DOCUMENT OF AGREEMENT